An assistant role in a growing relocation company (destination services) that provides services across 17 countries in Asia. The role would initially be focused on the Hong Kong and Macau markets, with the possibility for the role to grow into assisting the organization with relocations in other Asian countries from the Hong Kong Office.
Would suit someone who is keen to learn about the relocation industry in a small but growing organization with other entities in Singapore, China, Japan, Malaysia and Myanmar. Growth through the organization into other specialist roles and management would be encouraged. A variety of training would be provided and travel to Singapore and other Asian countries would also be required from time to time.
Industry experience would be preferential, but not essential. Service industry or hospitality industry experience is preferred. A good level of attention to detail is required, while an outgoing attitude and interpersonal / good communication skills are going to be high on the list of priorities in choosing a candidate.
A list of more concrete responsibilities that the position initially entails is as follows;
– Coordinate the creation of welcome packs and other information for Hong Kong (and Macau)
– General research on expat friendly services / how to do things in Hong Kong
– Serviced apartment research, bookings
– Low budget home finding coordination
– Departure program coordination and field work
– Settling-in program coordination and field work
– Database entry and invoicing for Hong Kong assignees
– Database entry for other assignees to assist other locations
– Data entry into client portals for Hong Kong assignees
– Data entry into client portals for other assignees to assist other locations
– Training with experienced consultants to learn how we provide services to our clients
– Assistance with the visa and immigration process, where applicable
– Assignee adhoc services
– Research and development of services in Macau
** This is not an exhaustive list, and roles are subject to change based on client needs and company direction
Interest parties, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, including your current and expected compensation range, with attention to Steve Burson & Christina Zar