Our 24-hour helpline is an essential service for assignees as they settle into new and unfamiliar surroundings, a new language and culture. This service provides added support and security for a range of potential situations that impact an assignee’s ability to thrive in their new environment. The 24-hour helpline provides assignees and their family members with instant access to a bilingual Destination Consultant for immediate assistance.
Program typically includes:
- Answers to questions and assistance with solving problems
- Source critical goods or materials
- Response to concierge inquiries (during regular office hours)
- Help to make local arrangements when language is an issue
- Offer on-the-spot interpretation including mail / bills/ essential communications
- Respond to emergencies and urgent matters over the phone calling police or emergency services where needed