We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as an Administrative Specialist.
This role will suit someone who is keen to learn about the relocation industry and grow their career in a small but growing organization with other entities in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Malaysia and Myanmar. Global Mobility industry experience is a plus, but not essential. Technology savvy and knowledge of Quick Books will be important skills of the person we seek as is a service-focus, pro-active disposition and attention to detail.
Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and achieve company goals.
- Manage invoicing process for US entity including:
- Liaising with teams in Asia
- Checking and processing internal and external invoices
- Track payment notifications, receipt and follow up on overdue invoices
- Identify problems in the operations process and resolve them in a quickly and timely manner.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
- Maintain accurate and updated information inside an internal database including:
- Client Records
- Pricing Information
- Assist President in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
- Support our clients by acknowledging and responding to new initiations and questions in the America’s time zone as well as generating and sending regular reports
- Coordinate and manage assigned project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
- Support the company’s response to RFP’s, RFI’s and other client sales and support needs
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Support the company Mission, Vision and Direction, helping others to do the same
- Be a fanatic supporter of company direction with regard to technology.
- Be proactive in the continuous improvement process.
- Be willing to take on other responsibilities or projects as they arise in our fast growing organization.
- Computer (Microsoft Office Suite and Quick Books)
- Previous Database Experience
- Ability to function independently as well as with a multi-location, multi-cultural team.
- The desire to learn and take on greater responsibility as we grow.
- Excellent time management, project management and communication skills
- Highly effective at using technology to improve operations
- 1-3 years business experience, preferably in Global Mobility / Relocation
Interest parties, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, including your current and expected compensation range, with attention to Sharon Michnay.