Join our dedicated team of global mobility industry professionals who make a difference in the lives of families relocating to Singapore and Asia.
A real estate role in a growing relocation company (destination services) that provides services across 17 countries in Asia. The job would be focused on the Singapore real estate market, with the opportunity to learn about relocation (destination) services in combination with real estate.
The position would suit someone who is keen to learn about the relocation industry in a small but growing organization with other entities in China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia and Myanmar. The candidate would need to be a licensed real estate agent and be willing to join our real estate partner.
The position would be a combination of a salaried position at Relo Network Asia Holdings, and a commission scheme for the properties closed. It would be of particular interest to an agent starting out in the industry, or to someone seeking a little more stability from their real estate position. Whatever the case, the candidate would need to be customer service focused and be willing to help people and families who are new to Singapore.
Growth through the organization into other roles and management would be encouraged. A variety of training would be provided. As we are a small organization, a broad range of responsibilities would be given.
Real Estate industry experience would be preferred. A good level of attention to detail is required, while an outgoing attitude and interpersonal / good communication skills are going to be high on the list of priorities in choosing a candidate.
A list of more concrete responsibilities that the position initially entails is are as follows;
– Service the housing / real estate leads that come through our relocation business
– Work closely with our Relo Specialists in the Singapore Office
– Serviced apartment research and bookings
– Home finding coordination and field work
– Departure program coordination and field work
– Settling-in program coordination and field work (occasionally)
– Contract negotiation and contract tracking
– Exploration of one’s own real estate leads
– Development of a “real estate training program” to assist in training other real estate consultants and our Relo Specialists in a high level of real estate service provision
** This is not an exhaustive list, and roles are subject to change based on client needs and company direction
Interested parties, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your current and expected compensation range, with attention to Steve Burson & Adeline Chur